Switch to full style
A place to buy and sell audio gear and parts. NOTE: There is a limit of 2MB per attachment, and a maximum of 3 attachments per message. If you need to post more than 3 attachments, just add another message.
Post a reply

Free to a good home...

January 16th, 2018, 9:17 pm

Open baffle prototypes as seen here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=649 Basic JE Labs dimensions except the wings are a little larger, mostly because I was too lazy to cut the non-square angle. Just the baffles, no drivers.

Roscoe

Re: Free to a good home...

January 16th, 2018, 11:06 pm

Roscoe Primrose wrote:Open baffle prototypes as seen here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=649 Basic JE Labs dimensions except the wings are a little larger, mostly because I was too lazy to cut the non-square angle. Just the baffles, no drivers.

Roscoe

Rosco -- are you fickle? They sounded pretty damn good at the CAF.

January 17th, 2018, 10:50 am

SoundMods wrote:
Roscoe Primrose wrote:Open baffle prototypes as seen here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=649 Basic JE Labs dimensions except the wings are a little larger, mostly because I was too lazy to cut the non-square angle. Just the baffles, no drivers.

Roscoe

These are not the ones from CAF... I need some room so I can build new stuff ;)

Roscoe

January 17th, 2018, 11:02 am

Roscoe Primrose wrote:
SoundMods wrote:

Roscoe

These are not the ones from CAF... I need some room so I can build new stuff ;)

Roscoe

We need a twelve-step program for our addiction. ;)
Post a reply