Switch to full style
A place to buy and sell audio gear and parts. NOTE: There is a limit of 2MB per attachment, and a maximum of 3 attachments per message. If you need to post more than 3 attachments, just add another message.
Post a reply

Need low compliance carts and bodies

July 26th, 2016, 6:01 pm

Looking for a couple old low compliance carts or bodies that I can put aftermarket conical styli in.

I can use older Stanton 6xx, Shure bodies (M44, M3, M7 etc), Pickering XV-15, and so on. Already have Stanton 500 in stock.

I'm messing with a few Rek o Kut and Lencos with fixed position cartridge mounts and arms that you could use as deadly weapons, so conical at 3g+ is the way I need to roll!

Let me know

Joe

Re: Need low compliance carts and bodies

July 27th, 2016, 11:14 am

J-ROB wrote:Looking for a couple old low compliance carts or bodies that I can put aftermarket conical styli in.

I can use older Stanton 6xx, Shure bodies (M44, M3, M7 etc), Pickering XV-15, and so on. Already have Stanton 500 in stock.

I'm messing with a few Rek o Kut and Lencos with fixed position cartridge mounts and arms that you could use as deadly weapons, so conical at 3g+ is the way I need to roll!

Let me know

Joe

Joe, I may have some of those kicking around, let me check after my class ends Thursday...

Re: Need low compliance carts and bodies

August 13th, 2016, 10:16 am

If you're still in need of, I have an M44C and a 681EEE....

Roscoe
Post a reply