Switch to full style
A place to buy and sell audio gear and parts. NOTE: There is a limit of 2MB per attachment, and a maximum of 3 attachments per message. If you need to post more than 3 attachments, just add another message.
Post a reply

Re: Looking for a DEQX or something similar

February 9th, 2019, 4:55 pm

Looks like I was wrong, my DBX PA+ doesn't do digital in....

Roscoe

February 9th, 2019, 5:03 pm

Dave, I hope all you have is a cold. I worked Monday & Tuesday thinking I had a bad cold, Tues PM Jen took my temp, 103.5. A trip to the clinic and Flu Type A, Tamiflu, inhaler etc. My fever is now close to normal but I'm tired, no energy, nauseous, and my head is still fuzzy. I trust I'll be better so I can come to the meeting at your house.

February 10th, 2019, 12:27 am

Hope you both feel better soon!

Just let me know when you are feeling better and can work out a good time to get it.

February 10th, 2019, 11:52 am

KLH007 wrote:Dave, I hope all you have is a cold. I worked Monday & Tuesday thinking I had a bad cold, Tues PM Jen took my temp, 103.5. A trip to the clinic and Flu Type A, Tamiflu, inhaler etc. My fever is now close to normal but I'm tired, no energy, nauseous, and my head is still fuzzy. I trust I'll be better so I can come to the meeting at your house.

This is the worst cold I can remember. No fever, yet anyway. Sharon is in her 10th day of it and feeling normal again, my symptoms started 4-5 days after hers. Yuck.

February 10th, 2019, 11:52 am

HAL wrote:Hope you both feel better soon!

Just let me know when you are feeling better and can work out a good time to get it.

Thanks Rich, I'll be in touch.

February 10th, 2019, 12:41 pm

This is the worst cold I can remember. No fever, yet anyway. Sharon is in her 10th day of it and feeling normal again, my symptoms started 4-5 days after hers. Yuck.

Dave, I think I had that cold in December and it lowered my defenses enough to catch the flu. I hope you both feel better soon!

February 10th, 2019, 12:41 pm

Dave, I think I had that cold in December and it lowered my defenses enough to catch the flu. I hope you both feel better soon!

February 10th, 2019, 1:05 pm

I suggest Zinc Gluconate lozenges

February 10th, 2019, 1:51 pm

brombo wrote:I suggest Zinc Gluconate lozenges

I'm taking Esberitox (sp?), a supercharged echinacea recommended by an MD with a slant toward holistic. Also vitamin C, 1000 mg regularly.

February 10th, 2019, 2:26 pm

18 year old Jameson Reserve also works well. It does nothing for the cold but you no longer care.
Post a reply