DCAudioDIY.com

DC Area Audio DIYer's Community
It is currently March 19th, 2024, 5:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Audio Magazines
PostPosted: October 18th, 2018, 9:13 am 

I know we're all trying to downsize, or should be, but if you have interest in audio magazines I have a friend looking to move his. If interested, pm me and I'll put you in touch.

Audio Magazines for Sale
I have a lot of magazines that I'd like to pass on to someone who would like them. I'll start with the Stereophile and Absolute Sound collections. I'm happy to sell an entire set of either or will consider entire years of either. I don't feel like hassling with selling single issues. Also, I'm not looking to make money on this. If there is interest, I'll take the highest offer plus shipping and off they go. All proceeds will go to charity. So, for payment, I'll take a personal check mailed to me and made out to a charity (Salvation Army, Red Cross, St. Jude's Hospital for Children, etc.). When I get the check, I'll mail the magazines to you and the check to the charity.

Stereophile:
I have every year complete from 1994 through 2017 with these exceptions: June 2004, April 2017

The Absolute Sound:
Issue 159 (Feb 2006) through issue 278 (Dec2017) with these exceptions: 187 (between Oct & Nov 2008), 202 (April/May2010), 226 (October 2012), 235 (Sep 2013), 264 (Aug 2016), 271 (Mar 2017)

They've all been stored vertically on a shelf in my listening room. I didn't look at each one, but they're in very, very good shape and have only been handled once when I originally received each. A local pickup gets priority consideration!! I'm in Fairfax,VA.

I also have Speaker Builder magazines going back to 1981. I'll post these when the Stereophile and TAS are gone.

I'm open to all ideas and offers. I'm looking for this to be a win/win. Please PM me if interested.

Thanks,
Steve

Post subject: Re: Audio Magazines
PostPosted: November 4th, 2018, 8:24 pm 

1st batch are gone. Here's a link to Speaker Builder and Audio Express magazines.
https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva ... 59285.html

Post subject: Re: Audio Magazines
PostPosted: November 5th, 2018, 8:53 am 

You just reminded me I will have to get rid of mine as well, but I think I will save some issues that I particularly enjoyed.

ray