Switch to full style
New users MUST post an introduction here to gain full membership
Post a reply

my resume

June 30th, 2013, 10:44 pm

I'm posting an intro to be considered for further membership. Hopefully living in eastern Baltimore County won't result in immmediate disqualification from membership. I'm still fixing up old stuff....

Re: my resume

July 1st, 2013, 9:12 am

Welcome aboard...

Roscoe

July 1st, 2013, 10:45 am

Hey, if we placed membership restrictions on where we lived, most of us wouldn't be here! Glad to have you here! :music-listening: :music-listening:

July 1st, 2013, 10:51 am

[quote="Guy"]Hey, if we placed membership restrictions on where we lived, most of us wouldn't be here! Glad to have you here! :music-listening: :music-listening:[/quote]

I know, I know, Guy. But east Baltimore County? Really? Isn't John Dahlman from around there? And he can hardly stay out of jail......just saying.

Seriously widerangesound, WELCOME!!! :ugeek:

July 2nd, 2013, 12:25 am

Thank you for the kind words gentlemen. I did my best work during a period of unemployment 06-08. These days gainful employment has settled in and I do more dreaming than building. I'm seen occassionally - most recently on the top floor of Gary Gill's Winter Invitational (Feb in Baltimore) with 300B p-p amps, Technics SP-10 w/ homemade plinth and Altec 755E on flat baffles. I spend most of my spare time fixing vintage gear - usually for my best customer: myself. Cheers to all...

July 2nd, 2013, 9:31 am

Be sure to join us this year at CAF :music-listening:
Post a reply