Switch to full style
A place for discussion of general audio, music and related topics.
Post a reply

Well I can stop looking......this is it, the ultimate cable!

September 28th, 2016, 2:48 pm

sausagecable1sm.jpg
sausagecable1sm.jpg (114.06 KiB) Viewed 14770 times
Would you believe that some one actually thinks this sausage dielectric is a good idea
https://parttimeaudiophile.com/2016/09/20/the-far-corners-the-skin-effect-and-albanias-organike-cables/
Attachments
sausagecable2sm.jpg
sausagecable2sm.jpg (95.61 KiB) Viewed 14770 times

Re: Well I can stop looking......this is it, the ultimate ca

October 28th, 2016, 2:52 pm

Ugh. :wtf: ;)

October 28th, 2016, 3:02 pm

Hmmm. I wonder how Italian sausage sounds? :crazy: So -- if you're a vegan audiophile does that mean you can't use the sausage cables? :wtf:

And then there is the issue with a pet dog -- dogs love sausage -- you can't leave your system unattended. :angry-banghead:

October 28th, 2016, 4:02 pm

but how does it sound, think it makes live performances sound meatier

October 28th, 2016, 11:25 pm

You know, this would not be the first time that people have had a friendly laugh at the expense of someone from outside the "tribe". I've seen many a new junior officer sent off to procure a spool of flightline or a drum of propwash by mid-level NCO's. I'd barely been in the service a year when a senior NCO had me carry a 70-lb pair of the largest bolt-cutters I've ever seen on a facility inspection in case we went out to a facility where we'd lost the key. After a long day of facility walk-downs at buildings that all looked to be newly constructed I asked the Master Sergent if we were likely to come across a facility where we would need to cut are way in. He responded "No, Lieutenant, probably not, I just wanted to see how long you would carry them"

Now, I was suspicious from the very moment he gave me the cutters that morning, but I was raised to be so polite that I would never question my elders....

Perhaps the same dynamic is at play?

V/R
James

October 29th, 2016, 6:14 am

I mostly agree with you, but have to admit you had aleastva little chuckle when you read this
Post a reply