DCAudioDIY.com

DC Area Audio DIYer's Community
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 10:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: COVID-19
PostPosted: July 8th, 2020, 11:06 am 

Cogito wrote:
SoundMods wrote:
Cogito wrote:
Walt,

Instead of bitching about this thread, take the lead and post something about DIY AUDIO.

Back at you! What about your "glorious" multi-horn speakers that you were so anxious for the group to audition?

OUCH!! Did I touch a nerve? :lol: :lol:

Who taught you how to transfer liability and put a positive spin on your agenda?

PostPosted: July 10th, 2020, 5:10 pm 

I am somewhat reluctant to continue this thread, but I thought the following was of interest. It considers the future until a vaccine is found.

As background, an outbreak occurred in Melbourne when poorly trained guards interacted with quarantine inmates at a couple of hotels being used to isolate airline passengers arriving in Melbourne. Let's just say there was hank-panky with an inmate who was infected and the guards then spread the virus in various Melbourne suburbs. As a result, Victoria has been cut off from the rest of Australia. There will be a full-scale inquiry.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/the-ass ... 55b1a.html

ray

PostPosted: July 11th, 2020, 10:04 am 

ratbagp wrote:
I am somewhat reluctant to continue this thread, but I thought the following was of interest. It considers the future until a vaccine is found.

As background, an outbreak occurred in Melbourne when poorly trained guards interacted with quarantine inmates at a couple of hotels being used to isolate airline passengers arriving in Melbourne. Let's just say there was hank-panky with an inmate who was infected and the guards then spread the virus in various Melbourne suburbs. As a result, Victoria has been cut off from the rest of Australia. There will be a full-scale inquiry.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/the-ass ... 55b1a.html

ray

COVID can be a very sneaky hitch hiker. Like roaches it has a talent for survival.

PostPosted: July 11th, 2020, 3:02 pm 

ratbagp wrote:
....Let's just say there was hank-panky with an inmate who was infected and the guards then spread the virus in various Melbourne suburbs....
ray

Ah, the best laid plans.;-)

I think I saw NYC or someplace put out guidelines on how to have sex with reduced risk of transmission. Things like having intercourse around a doorway, one person in each room with a meeting in the middle, if you will. There has got to be some randy single people out there right now.

PostPosted: July 11th, 2020, 4:36 pm 

Jim G wrote:
ratbagp wrote:
....Let's just say there was hank-panky with an inmate who was infected and the guards then spread the virus in various Melbourne suburbs....
ray

Ah, the best laid plans.;-)

I think I saw NYC or someplace put out guidelines on how to have sex with reduced risk of transmission. Things like having intercourse around a doorway, one person in each room with a meeting in the middle, if you will. There has got to be some randy single people out there right now.

Head-sized rubbers could work. After COVID is over one could use it for a Halloween costume. :crazy:

PostPosted: July 14th, 2020, 3:16 pm 

Massive Fraud in COVID-19 Numbers:

https://www.fox35orlando.com/news/fox-3 ... 19-results

PostPosted: July 14th, 2020, 4:06 pm 

Your authority is Fox News?
While Trump orders Hospitals not to send data to CDC but directly to his house

PostPosted: July 14th, 2020, 4:10 pm 

People don’t realize how they become prisoners of their ideology.

PostPosted: July 14th, 2020, 4:12 pm 

Does that include you

PostPosted: July 14th, 2020, 6:49 pm 

Come on Shashi, the hospitals are full or almost full in the new hotspots. Society as a whole does not have a right to put other's at risk needlessly. Again, that's what matters.
Jim G wrote:
There is a moral imperative to stop the hospitalization of people with Covid by stopping the spread. The moral obligation is obvious. It's reprehensible to put the lives of EMTs, Nurses, Doctors, and hospital staff at risk so an individual can live life "normally" dancing at the Disco bumper to bumper. There are only estimates of course, but the current estimate is likely 1000 front line workers died in just 90 days. Naturally, the official number is lower. Regardless, is it acceptable to sacrifice these people so we don't have to cook dinner at home, or so we can drink with our friends? ...

And they can't hide the refrigerator trailers they're stacking the bodies in. It's ridiculous.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next