Switch to full style
A place for discussion of general audio, music and related topics.
Post a reply

Re: How to find sources

March 11th, 2019, 1:17 pm

Roscoe Primrose wrote:
DaveR wrote:With the new AECO RCA connectors it's a much easier task to terminate. The back shell has a large enough diameter opening to accommodate the cable better.

:confusion-confused: Which AECO RCA is which? They make several models....

Roscoe

I'm using the ARP-4045.

March 12th, 2019, 12:17 pm

Roscoe Primrose wrote:
Stuart Polansky wrote:By reducing the size of the conductor and path, to reduce Resistance, Capacitance and Inductance reaction when signal transmit .

Good to know that they work well, because this little scientific explanation is a little bit incorrect. To be kind.

Not as ridiculous as the quantum purifier "explanation"...

It wasn't publicized, but the Quantum Purifiers are made with Unobtanium crystals that require a decade to grow from Unobtanium molecules to be usable in the purifiers. I understand that there is also an upgrade version of the purifiers where the crystals are treated with Cobra venom. :shock:

March 13th, 2019, 8:40 am

Is it any wonder that audiophiles are the laughing stock of triple digit IQ people who have successfully completed grammar school?

March 13th, 2019, 10:20 am

Stuart Polansky wrote:Is it any wonder that audiophiles are the laughing stock of triple digit IQ people who have successfully completed grammar school?

"Snake oil" sales lives on. :twisted:

March 13th, 2019, 10:26 am

People believe what they want to believe. If two pieces of wire sounds different, they will claim one is better. We all do it.

March 13th, 2019, 12:05 pm

Stuart Polansky wrote:Is it any wonder that audiophiles are the laughing stock of triple digit IQ people who have successfully completed grammar school?

100 is the average IQ.
Most of the audiophiles I know have IQ above that which makes them “triple digit IQ people”.

March 13th, 2019, 5:24 pm

Tooting your own horn....LOL ;)

March 13th, 2019, 7:10 pm

Pelliott321 wrote:Tooting your own horn....LOL ;)

Not really.
I know you and you are an audiophile,so I am calling you “triple digit IQ” person. Am I wrong?

March 13th, 2019, 8:11 pm

Cogito wrote:
Pelliott321 wrote:Tooting your own horn....LOL ;)

Not really.
I know you and you are an audiophile,so I am calling you “triple digit IQ” person. Am I wrong?

OH MY! Don't go there Shashi. :roll:

March 14th, 2019, 7:57 am

I’m not claiming to be an Audiophile!.
I think Audiophilism (not a real word, but I am using it) is a personality disorder.
Post a reply