Switch to full style
A place to discuss member's DIY audio projects & post pictures/schematics. NOTE: There is a limit of 2MB per attachment, and a maximum of 3 attachments per message. If you need to post more than 3 attachments, just add another message.
Post a reply

Re: Wizard of OZ

March 22nd, 2020, 2:34 pm

At the last meeting, you'll were arguing about house construction.

March 22nd, 2020, 3:35 pm

tomp wrote:No Problem. I was just trying to add a little to the history of imaging and the problems photographers and cinematographers had to deal with back then. BTW, my personal opinion is that some of the cinematographers in the days of B&W only did a phenomenal job of using lighting and composition to create moods with only shades of gray.

That's right. Efforts to colorize those old B&W movies only screwed them up. Although I would love to get a copy of the original The Day the Earth Stood Still colorized.

March 22nd, 2020, 3:38 pm

mix4fix wrote:At the last meeting, you'll were arguing about house construction.

That's right -- that's what we do. We butt heads. It's part entertainment and part frustration.

We pretty much have an unwritten agreement to disagree. WOO-WOO! :crazy:

March 22nd, 2020, 3:40 pm

SoundMods wrote:
mix4fix wrote:At the last meeting, you'll were arguing about house construction.

That's right -- that's what we do. We butt heads. It's part entertainment and part frustration.

Amen

March 22nd, 2020, 3:40 pm

SoundMods wrote:
tomp wrote:No Problem. I was just trying to add a little to the history of imaging and the problems photographers and cinematographers had to deal with back then. BTW, my personal opinion is that some of the cinematographers in the days of B&W only did a phenomenal job of using lighting and composition to create moods with only shades of gray.

That's right. Efforts to colorize those old B&W movies only screwed them up. Although I would love to get a copy of the original The Day the Earth Stood Still colorized.

Klaato Barada Nikto

March 22nd, 2020, 3:51 pm

tomp wrote:
SoundMods wrote:

Klaato Barada Nikto

I'd like to see the equivalent of Gort go to downtown Baltimore and do a little "house cleaning." It would be quick with no evidence left to document a work well done other than melted 9-mm hand guns.

March 22nd, 2020, 4:02 pm

A big got that right.

March 22nd, 2020, 4:04 pm

tomp wrote:
SoundMods wrote:

Amen

It wasn't a agreement discussion. You were on the same page but still found a way to argue with each other.

March 22nd, 2020, 4:17 pm

[/quote]

Amen[/quote]

It wasn't a agreement discussion. You were on the same page but still found a way to argue with each other.[/quote]

And -- what makes you think it's any of your damn business!!!!!!!

March 22nd, 2020, 5:32 pm

Being that you were standing in the middle of Roscoe's living room having this discussion, everybody was force to listen to it. You were louder than the stereo.

We couldn't mind our business because you are forcing on people.
Post a reply