Switch to full style
A place to discuss member's DIY audio projects & post pictures/schematics. NOTE: There is a limit of 2MB per attachment, and a maximum of 3 attachments per message. If you need to post more than 3 attachments, just add another message.
Post a reply

Re: Otari MX5050 restoration....

December 7th, 2019, 4:43 pm

I want to thank Brombo for the tapes! My collection is several times larger than it was ;)

Roscoe

December 12th, 2019, 10:59 pm

Roscoe Primrose wrote:I'm thinking about a meet 12/15, but that soon it'd have to be a BYOT meetup ;)

Roscoe

Still having it? Not sure since you didn't post it in events.

December 12th, 2019, 11:53 pm

mix4fix wrote:
Roscoe Primrose wrote:I'm thinking about a meet 12/15, but that soon it'd have to be a BYOT meetup ;)

Roscoe

Still having it? Not sure since you didn't post it in events.

No, no meetup...

Roscoe

December 24th, 2019, 12:45 am

Well, I have both decks playing, and connected to the system now... Still have some work to do on both, but hey both sound pretty good at this point. :obscene-drinkingcheers:

January 5th, 2020, 8:47 pm

And still has junk on top of the speakers. How long has that horn been sitting there?

January 5th, 2020, 11:08 pm

mix4fix wrote:And still has junk on top of the speakers. How long has that horn been sitting there?

REALLY!!!! You are going to go there?! WTF?!!!! What has Roscoe done to deserve that comment?

January 5th, 2020, 11:21 pm

WTF!

He has always had parts sitting around in his living room. I am joking with Roscoe. I have messy areas at home as well.

January 6th, 2020, 11:36 am

Admittedly, there was some concern about someone's "junk" on top of a speaker. But reading further I realized it's electronics and "stuff", not someone's "junk" atop the speakers!

That would be creepy.

LMAO!

January 7th, 2020, 10:00 am

It's carefully tuned to provide sympathetic rattles to the music.

January 13th, 2020, 9:42 pm

Stuart Polansky wrote:Admittedly, there was some concern about someone's "junk" on top of a speaker. But reading further I realized it's electronics and "stuff", not someone's "junk" atop the speakers!

That would be creepy.

LMAO!

Yeah, but it's fun when the bass gets loud ;)
Post a reply