Switch to full style
A place to discuss member's DIY audio projects & post pictures/schematics. NOTE: There is a limit of 2MB per attachment, and a maximum of 3 attachments per message. If you need to post more than 3 attachments, just add another message.
Post a reply

Re: Speaker cables

October 24th, 2018, 6:17 pm

BTW, good call on the Cardas. That Litz wire has a very nice sound, completely missing the "tizz".

October 24th, 2018, 6:45 pm

Stuart Polansky wrote:
TubeDriver wrote:I have tried pretty basic zip cord. I have a fancy version of zipcord in the form of early Monster MCX-2. It actually sounds alright and is very flexable.

It was a joke. :angry-banghead: I KNOW you can hear, that you test and listen, and that if zip cord was good, you'd be using it.

How about the Nichrome? :mrgreen:

All jokes aside there is a company peddling interconnects made with tungsten wire. HUH?

October 24th, 2018, 7:14 pm

I know, I know but around here you never know. I actually don't think the Monster cable sucks, it just is not as good sounding as lots of other stuff I have.

Stuart Polansky wrote:
TubeDriver wrote:I have tried pretty basic zip cord. I have a fancy version of zipcord in the form of early Monster MCX-2. It actually sounds alright and is very flexable.

It was a joke. :angry-banghead: I KNOW you can hear, that you test and listen, and that if zip cord was good, you'd be using it.

How about the Nichrome? :mrgreen:
Post a reply