Switch to full style
A place to discuss member's DIY audio projects & post pictures/schematics. NOTE: There is a limit of 2MB per attachment, and a maximum of 3 attachments per message. If you need to post more than 3 attachments, just add another message.
Post a reply

Re: Daphile software

May 19th, 2019, 7:14 pm

mix4fix wrote:I have two drives in the PC. No matter what drive I reload the software, it gives me a "boot media failure" after a reboot.

BIOS is pointing to a non bootable drive. Take pics of boot option screens in Bios. Most likely there will 2 screens, boot devices and boot priority.

May 25th, 2019, 4:41 am

I got it working.

November 23rd, 2019, 3:21 pm

Trying to connect it up to work, How do you get the audio to work?

November 24th, 2019, 6:18 pm

Audio works. Has tons of online radio stations.

January 26th, 2020, 2:29 am

Experimented with connecting it to an extra wireless router so I can connect with a tablet.

I am using a 7 inch tablet. When I open the page, it doesn't appear normal sized as Roscoe's does. Everything is oversized. How do you reduce the image to be smaller?

I have a 10 inch tablet I could use as well.

January 26th, 2020, 11:28 am

Daphile is weird that way... Try it different browser, it may be better, if may not.

January 26th, 2020, 11:54 am

I'm using Microsoft Edge that came on my tablet to access Daphile. Everything is stripped down on the tablet to basically only use the browser. I have Edge set up with a default page at start up that is the link to Daphile. Works fine. Screen image works.

January 26th, 2020, 4:31 pm

What did you do to strip down the tablet, uninstall all the apps?

January 26th, 2020, 4:37 pm

I did not do anything to it. I still want to use it as a tablet.

January 26th, 2020, 4:50 pm

Jim G wrote:What did you do to strip down the tablet, uninstall all the apps?

While going through the initial setup of Windows I answered no to virtually every question concerning apps it wanted to activate. I also removed some stuff but I don't remember the specifics.
Post a reply